Monday, July 27, 2009

First Blog!!! Yeah!

Well here it goes! My first time blogging. I never thought to do this but my friend Jamie made a good point, it is like a journal. And since I am no good at writing in a journal this may be easier. Anyway just getting back to normal after such a crazy fun busy weekend. We had the Henrie Family Reunion at Papa Steeles next to our house so it was back and forth for three days. It was a lot of fun even though the weather didn't always cooperate. Saturday night was the best though. We played volleyball for 3 hours. Me, Cade, Sara, Dillon, Stoney, Lisa, Candace, Brent, Justin, Marianne, Wade and Tracy. Still sore from it. Then yesterday me, Cade, Candace and Brent went on a Rhino ride and Ethan followed on his motorcycle and went up 5 mile to Indian Hollow to Candace's Enchanted Fairytale Forest or something like that. It was a lot of fun and Ethan loved being able to ride his motorcycle more than just around the block. Then last night me and Ethan went on a bike ride. There is nothing quite like a summer night in Panguitch. The sunset was absolutely breathtaking. Anyway, I'm not sure what other things you blog about but right now Ethan just turned 7, Owen just turned 4 and Isabella is 3 1/2 months old. Cade is still doing Heating and Air Conditioning and I am just being a stay at home mom and loving every minute of it. I'm trying to take advantage of this time in my life when I have an excuse to not work and be able to take care of my kids full time. I never saw myself as being able to stay at home when I was growing up. I always thought I would be a career mom, but once you have kids its hard to want to leave them. I know the time will come when I can work again and I am sure it will be a lot sooner than I want it to be. Anyway I guess I better get the kids ready for bed, Cade's still working. After the holiday weekend he had a lot of service calls to do but he had to wait until he was off work to start them. Hopefully he will be home around 9 or 10.
Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment