Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sorry sorry sorry I keep forgetting to blog

Man time goes my fast. I keep forgetting to get on here and write. Anyway getting ready for the county fair. The dutch oven cookoff is tomorrow and Cade wants to do Chipotle Chicken so what am I doing getting it ready for him. Why do I get stuck with the dirty work? I think I am going to attempt to make this smores dessert thing and cherry cobbler perhaps. Earlier this week I helped Ethan and Owen make bird feeders out of milk jugs to enter into the fair and Ethan made a lego ship thing to enter and today I made some nummy bread to enter (my great grandmas recipe). Brandi told me they all got blue ribbons so yeah especially since my bread was kind of lopsided and flakey on top, ya I was sad. Anyway getting ready to barbecue some steaks so see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment